• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tipping your RX-1

I must be the lucky one. I have had my sled on both sides, for up to a couple of hours at a time and no problems. No fuel leaking anywhere, no oil gushes, nothing. :roll:

How about that guy that put 10K miles on his RX-1 and still had the original Hyfax? Anybody else getting that kind of life out of there's?
I also noticed on this new Warrior that every other window on the track is closed ( never had a track like this, and never had a long track either)
What are the advantages and disadvantages of this design? :roll:

if you need extra clearance, lift the front end on a set the skiis on a set of car ramps and hoist the back end up.

Bob Miller said:
How about that guy that put 10K miles on his RX-1 and still had the original Hyfax? Anybody else getting that kind of life out of there's?
I also noticed on this new Warrior that every other window on the track is closed ( never had a track like this, and never had a long track either)
What are the advantages and disadvantages of this design? :roll:

The differences are like this:

They *say* that it holds more snow in... gotta think that whatever holds snow in also holds snow OUT.

It makes a weird squeaking noise when you turn.

The rubber grinds on your sliders. How long till wear through?

Back