• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Too much snow in Québec

ROFL awesome Coyote, I have always wanted to snowmobile up the interstate. There have been storms in ME in the past (hell, this year by the sounds of it) when that would have been quite doable.

Hey there ! Had to tell you guys ! The intrepid and '' had to dare guy '' on the highway is ME !! Such a blast ! Did some 41 kms that night . A thrill ! Alos heard there was some 7 guys with their sleds riding that same evening in the core downtown of Ottawa on the main street !!!! By the way , that newbie guy calling himself Coyote , is the owner of that huge french site PASSION-YAMAHA in Quebec !!!

The highway just for myself !

Since last wednesday, 80cms : 48'' of white stuff !

It's my woman that pushed me to do so ! :Rockon:
No, she was not wearing her Yammie stuff ! Were not expecting to ride !

Lou's Rage

were quite lucky this year in quebec..the local police gave snowmobilers the ok to ride on highways and roads to help rescue stranded people..and guess what?? i was away doing a fishing hunting show in ottawa...dammit i may have missed a once in a lifetime deal..we need more snow lol

Back