• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Took a Little Trip

steiner

Staff member
Well wpgwarrior finally convinced me to go riding on a Friday. ;):D
He trailered out to my place and we went out to see how many time we could get stuck or fall off our sleds.
Wpgwarrior won the "fall off your sled" contest 2-1. It was a tie in the "get stuck " contest 1-1.
After the games were over we met up with Bountyhunter, doubleB and Cherry08 at Deacon"s Corner.
We left for a good little ride down to Woodridge to catch the Tin Pan trail and then up to Falcon Lake.
Cherry08 convinced us that Bereton Burgers were the best burgers around, so off we went.
Unfortunately Bereton was closed by the time we got there, thus two new games started, "chase the open restaurant" which also lead to
the most exciting game "chase the gas". It was thinking it was a little late to play these games but we were up for the challenge and did manage to complete all objectives by 1am.
By the time wpgwarior and I got back to my place we had been out and about for 14 hours and logged 416 miles.
Big thanks to wpgwarrior for organizing the little ride, Cherry08 for keeping the sleds clean with fresh snow, doubleB for leading the back of the back with his bright light and
Bountyhunter for his excellent knowledge of the trail system.

Attachments

• IMG-20130322-00108.jpg
    IMG-20130322-00108.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG-20130322-00102.jpg
    IMG-20130322-00102.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG-20130322-00103.jpg
    IMG-20130322-00103.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 157

Almost forgot. Finally saw one of them Bush Sleds. After miles and miles and only seeing little evidence that these actually exist.
We finally cornered one in Falcon Lake

Attachments

• IMG-20130322-00109.jpg
    IMG-20130322-00109.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 184
SWEET PIX Jeff

Would love to get that on Video..Helmet Cam...lol

Andy...that CAMO really hides you well

BTW...Mr. Gadget....we just missed one of those Intrepid "Bush Sleds" just B 4 the Tin Pan shelter
:sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
SWEET PIX Jeff

Would love to get that on Video..Helmet Cam...lol

Funny, Andy said the exact same thing as he watched me get stuck and fall off the sled at the same time. :o|
If you noticed, there are NO tracks in front or behind the sled. Thank goodness there was atleast 2 feet of snow where I landed. ;)!

Yes. We saw all the evidence of the elusive Bush Sled on the Tin Pan but could not verify it as it was not in the bush or have the telltale markings.

Still can't beleive that all that happpened is that he lost his glasses.

awesome hang time on that jump jeff :Rockon: my kingdom(its not much) for a go pro of that show, it was awesome !!
yah ,the day itself it did get long , but thanks for toughing it out guys. ;)!
and i like the #$%&* jacket...every time you guys shoulder checked , i was right there , you just couldn't see me. :moon:
excellent factoid too stiener... :yam: 750 miles logged with fellow ty members this year. :jump:
:rocks:

[quote="steiner

Still can't beleive that all that happpened is that he lost his glasses.[/quote]
Did he lose them before or after the crash ;):D

Back