• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top speed of nytro mtx 153

cobra

What are these good for on top? Wondering how much less than xtx. Thanks

usafracer said:
The lie o meter on mine was at 95 the other day. Hard pack bone stock 600 miles pined tight.
Wow thats rollin on a mtx! I was riding a xtx with 1.75 backcountry yesterday and 151 km (94mph) was it. That was a good mile on groomed trail. Yours a 153 x 2.25 ?

usafracer said:
The lie o meter on mine was at 95 the other day. Hard pack bone stock 600 miles pined tight.
Wow thats rollin on a mtx! I was riding a xtx with 1.75 backcountry yesterday and 151 km (94mph) was it. That was a good mile on groomed trail. Yours a 153 x 2.25 ?

Mine with 350 miles stock clutching and an 18t top, 89mph on hard pack. Beats an 09 D8 to my top speed....

duramax-upnorth said:
My 09 MTX with 1 1/2in track hits 100 on the lie o meter
I looked on tracks usa for a lower track and couldnt see one? What track do you have? Is it a 153? Thanx

What worked for me was a saw zaw worked great with a 6in blade for wood. You also have to make yourself a guide to mark all your paddles at the same lengh. Also if you can lift the back of your sled as high as you can in the air with a hoist to put the track high enough to stnad up to work on it, it makes it so much easier. It takes a couple hours but its best to go slow and take your time

1.75 Backcountry track on XTX w/ 9 tooth extros, stock gearing, stock engine and exhaust, 101mph on the dash, hardpack snow. I'm impressed !!

mj

I haven't found place long enough, or smooth enough to max out yet.

Back