• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top Speed / Service Manual

kritter5150 said:
stingray719 said:
kritter5150 said:
112 today on my ltx se with mcx turbo. mcx clutch weight. different helix. white secondary spring. problem is. i can t get any belt to last more than 500 miles. probably couldve had more speed. but ran outta room

coughs (8DN) coughs

coughs ( nytro belt only lasted 150 miles ) coughs. lol. on a side note. sled was a rocketship today. trails perfect. so much fun. except for the belt breaking with only 5 miles to get home

Check my post on "missing power found" you might find an answer there, has to do with clamping force.

Back to my post in missing power found.
Nytro and Viper use the same weights, just riveted slightly differently, and Viper is sprung a little softer in the secondary.

Nytros rule said:
Back to my post in missing power found.
Nytro and Viper use the same weights, just riveted slightly differently, and Viper is sprung a little softer in the secondary.

Read it again, I used 8FS found in Nytro mountain along with a very different spring. If you don't believe what I wrote just ignore it.

Again we do not run in the same world, I run at 1500 to 2000 feet, you run at 5000+ (not the same world).
The 8GL weight is more aggressive than the 8FS and I am running loaded (4.5 rivets in all holes) and still pinging the rev limiter.

Nytros rule said:
Again we do not run in the same world, I run at 1500 to 2000 feet, you run at 5000+ (not the same world).
The 8GL weight is more aggressive than the 8FS and I am running loaded (4.5 rivets in all holes) and still pinging the rev limiter.

8gl starts at 49.43 grams, you added 13.5 grams for a total of 62.93 grams. 8fs starts at 65.5 grams, I ran a 280 hp Nytro with 8fs weights loaded to mid 70's grams and didn't hit the rev limiter. Actually, call Hartman or Ulmer and have them send you weights if you don't believe me.

Back