• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Torco fuel accelerator in Canada?

Yes, it is a tire and repair shop in St. Hubert, Quebec. I am going to try contacting them about the Torco products.The link didn't work, but I got through to their homepage anyway and have the e-mail and phone number there.I sent an e-mail, so will see what happens.

worked well ,convenient and air fuel was good at 20pds, true octane numbers, sorry cant remember cost of can, pretty sure $1.00 per ounce, 33 ounce can ?innovative motorsports, purchased from ken 250 765 9457. I will be picking up more.

I was talkijn to a guy on the phone there, he confirmed with his pals in the back and they were all gaga over the Noss, but they run it in 2 stroke bikes apparently, so not sure what they are noticing as an improvement. I asked if they ever used a hydrometer to test the fuel they use, and he said they had no time for that, so it tells me they have no idea about what octane they are even running, so how could you trust thier word on anything? He also said they had some other brands, but no real info again, he just "sells" suff
Torco is the only one I have found anything positive about,period. Said he can still get it in, but was hard for shipping is all.
I will see what I can find for others who might sell it and let you know.

Scotty....read so much and talked to so many people about boosters and blends....seems like mixing race fuel is the best guarantee you can get, as far as octane goes.Many known boosters are junk, good names and ads, but no idea what you are going to have in the end.
We all have opinions, but using say 100LL in one engine may work fine, but in another, it will detroy it, since it's a different engine temp, air mix..many things.I talked to a dealer who has mechanics swearing by Noss brand booster, yet he also sold Torco last year, and any tests I see say Torco is the best. Yet, he failed to say they used it in 2 strokes, so again a different setup. Beware what you hear, as I am just going to mix race fuel...a little more $$, yet a motor is worth more then that.

Accelerator

Who has the torco accelerator in the states and what is the cost?
I am set up for pump gas but would be nice for extra insurance for crappy fuel in out of the way locations.

Back