• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Torco fuel accelerator in Canada?

The hard thing about this stuff is getting more positive input as to how it has helped in performance, or actual proof of octane numbers acheived.
Talked to a bike dealer out of town that sold it last year, but claims this other known product works the same, or better. Thing is, the other product, after all I have read about it, is crap and makes little octane increase.
So where can a person find true, proven performance facts on stuff like this?
It would sure be cheaper then race fuel.

I posted a link to an actual proven test in a previous post. it was very scientific & conclusive but ur gonna have to search for it.

i still really wonder if it changing octane that you would find testing or just has a chemical as , say a cooling agent added. That was my thoughts on any octane boosters

I bought 5 gal direct from the dealer in Arizona last spring for about $250 shipped to my house which comes to about 39 cents per ounce.

We can only get 91 octane . I run up to 20 pounds at usually around 8000 ft. but I do run this same setup at 3200 ft in the fall for grass drags. I have 10-1 Wisecos and the last time I ran it at the races it was running low 13's A/F.

Attachments

• 09 races.jpg
    09 races.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 109
You live in the land of torco accelerator. Only us Canadians have to dig deep to find it. They won't ship across the border but it sure is nice to know rec supply carries it now. I will try and purchase a 5 gal container if they got. From looking at torco's website it is much cheaper than buying the little bottles. I calculated it would only cost me $8 a FILL to run 95 octane on my fst if I could have gotten it shipped out of the U.S. I guess I'll see how much mark up there is being a Canadian. We Canadians love getting hosed. :4STroke:

Back