• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

fxr gear

HABS 1

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 apex gt,136 Hartman ext,dalton clutched,full excel exhaust,yamiheaters,cna pro ex white skis,hid lights,mtx riser,1.5 intense track,etc,etc!---2021 sidewinder xtx se
would anyone know where i could get a pair of fxr tesm 2x pants to match this gear? in orange n bk, i couldn't find anything in canada where i live , but cross border alot due to job n was able to get jacket n helmet states side , if anyone knows of a place let me know plz thanks!

Attachments

• E15A848E-72F0-4B0D-9D7F-F45D833B8315.jpeg
    E15A848E-72F0-4B0D-9D7F-F45D833B8315.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 118

I've had a lot of luck getting good prices on hard to find items on eBay.

Did you try HFX motorsports? They show stock on that team pants or Up North Sports in US.

no i did not, i tried 2 places in michigan 1 in gaylord and another near flint they had lots of stock but not the team pant, fxr just received a shipment and i ordered from them be here in bout a week from warehouse in winnipeg ca, what a deal just to get gear!

Tell me about it. :o|

Been trying to order a pair of Klim Keweenaw Asphalt bibs in XL Short but was having a hard time locating them as everyone including Klim was showing them as out of stock. Even contacted Klim to see if they were expecting any shipments after I found a pair on ebay (XL regular but not short and was Heritage style). They said they were expecting a shipment to arrive mid-December but the only bibs in XL Short would be the Heritage style. When that fell thru, I tried to order the pair on ebay only to have my order cancelled as they were now out of stock. Finally, after continuously checking Klim's website daily, the style and size I wanted became available so ordered them last week and they will be here tomorrow.

no i did not, i tried 2 places in michigan 1 in gaylord and another near flint they had lots of stock but not the team pant, fxr just received a shipment and i ordered from them be here in bout a week from warehouse in winnipeg ca, what a deal just to get gear!
Supply issues are everywhere. My neighbor works for FXR and says they are very frustrated with the entire supply chain. The landslides and flooding in BC last month made their situation worse as no product was coming from the BC ports as all main trucking routes where closed.

Supply issues are everywhere. My neighbor works for FXR and says they are very frustrated with the entire supply chain. The landslides and flooding in BC last month made their situation worse as no product was coming from the BC ports as all main trucking routes where closed
was told that same thing, these pants i wanted r in but was told some other jakets helmets etc could be another month or 2

The supply chain is a lot more complicated than the average person thinks. Have a buddy that is a CKX dealer. He was told that earliest he would see anything was late Feb. $8000 snow related order that will arrive when the snow is melting. How awesome is that!:mad:

The supply chain is a lot more complicated than the average person thinks. Have a buddy that is a CKX dealer. He was told that earliest he would see anything was late Feb. $8000 snow related order that will arrive when the snow is melting. How awesome is that!:mad:
yea i here ya on the supply chain! im an owner operator pullin chemical tanks, the supply and transportation industry can be shaky at best sometimes, will be interesting when mandatory vax will be needed for drivers doing cross border on jan 15th, things might get disrupted worse

Back