• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Totallyamaha Give Away Ride 2020 Off-Trail Group video is finally complete!!

Looks like a good time. One of theses years we are going to make the trip and get in on the group ride fun

Please stop and look both ways before coming out of the woods and onto the trail.
Two of my buddies hit a guy who never stopped and looked. Totaled out three sleds in one shot.

It was on the old grade so the trail sleds are coming fast.

lol i have almost that much fun every year when i break trail every year. i can see a venom or transporter lite being a riot in those conditions.

After a day like that you sleep like a baby

WOW and I worry about a branch rubbing on my plastic or wind shield. That looks like a lot of work and FUN.

Mark, you know how we ride! Off trail is so much fun! Ask Buddah!

Terry good to hear from you. I just know how beautiful your sleds are and the care you take of them I just am amazed at the risks of damage in riding like that. Although you seem to be riding on your tail and controlling the avoidance of trees way better than most.
But then i have followed you for so many trail miles that does not surprise me.
Take care of you and your sleds hope to see you in Michigan this winter.

Back