• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track change

MAMILLA

Extreme
Does anyone have a eassy way for changing a track on a 07 apex mtn? It will save me lots of cash if I do it myself. I am putting the power claw on, and do you have to clip every window? :yam:

cnynrnr13 said:
hey mammilla how did that new track treat you and how does that bad boy sound and 11000? :Rockon:
It grabs like hell I love it and it sounds awesome the only thing is is now with the pipe and the 10 lb lighter track im hitting my rev limiter any way to lower it down.

MAMILLA said:
cnynrnr13 said:
hey mammilla how did that new track treat you and how does that bad boy sound and 11000? :Rockon:
It grabs like hell I love it and it sounds awesome the only thing is is now with the pipe and the 10 lb lighter track im hitting my rev limiter any way to lower it down.

throw some weight at the primary :Rockon: how much im not sure though

cnynrnr13 said:
MAMILLA said:
cnynrnr13 said:

Thanks man, but do you know anyone in the area who knows how or is it easy to do it yourself

MAMILLA said:
cnynrnr13 said:
MAMILLA said:
cnynrnr13 said:

Thanks man, but do you know anyone in the area who knows how or is it easy to do it yourself

ya i made a phone call when i read your ? but he didnt answer i will find out and post up tomorrow he is a clutching guru :Rockon: i know its easy but i think you need a clutch holding tool but im not sure i`ll find out and post up. how about all that fresh deep powder :Rockon: time to play

Heck ya, its gonna be awesome when the sun comes out. But just pm me when you find out about the clutching. Thanks

Back