• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track swap

Froggy

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2020 Winder LTX SE 14600 km and counting
2016 Viper LTX LE 23986 km sold
2015 Viper LTX DX Wife's 19500 km
2010 Vector LTX GT 25000 km sold
I'm almost at 2000o km's on my Viper ltx le with an 1 1/4" ripsaw track with studs up the middle which is showing some signs of wear. I figure that I should be good for 1 more year on it but I found an awesome deal on a 1.6 cobra with studs and only 1400km's on it for $250 cdn plus shipping. I do only trails and thought that I should stay with the 1 1/4" ripsaw but the price on the cobra is hard to turn down and would make for a good track for me when my track is no longer good. Any pros or cons with the 1.6 cobra compared to the 1 1/4" ripsaw.

I'm almost at 2000o km's on my Viper ltx le with an 1 1/4" ripsaw track with studs up the middle which is showing some signs of wear. I figure that I should be good for 1 more year on it but I found an awesome deal on a 1.6 cobra with studs and only 1400km's on it for $250 cdn plus shipping. I do only trails and thought that I should stay with the 1 1/4" ripsaw but the price on the cobra is hard to turn down and would make for a good track for me when my track is no longer good. Any pros or cons with the 1.6 cobra compared to the 1 1/4" ripsaw.
I am also interested to hear as well as I have a similar concern I crashed my sled and a replacement has the 1.6 track. I also only ride trails.

Back