• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trailers. Sno-Pro vs Triton

I have a 10ft clam shell Floe I've had for years. I recently found out that Floe discontinued the 10ft enclosure, Cats won't fit. Now with the longer tracks out there you may want to consider a 12ft, however, the Floe 12ft was much more expensive than the 10ft.

I bought an 11 ft. snowpro because both my sleds have 136" tracks. They will barely fit into a 10 ft. and it is real tight. I think when you go to a 12 ft. you get a heavier duty axle. I have two struts on the deck so I can pull one sled on, set the parking brake, and drive the other one on.

Not familer with the Snowpro trailers, but have a Triton 12 drive on/off and very satisfied. Pulls great and loads and unloads with ease. Had a R&R Snowfire 12 V-nose and was a drag pull. Looked over several brands of trailers and the Triton seemed to have the quality for the dollar. However, like I said I am not familer with the Snowpro. Triton"s I would hasitate in buying another.

I have a 05 Triton 10' enclosed. Fits 2 - 136" Warriors fine. Would not be bad to have the extra 2'. Great company to deal with and great product. The trailer and enclosure are very well made and everything works fine. I did upgrade to the larger highway wheels, and put a tounge jack on. Was undecided between the white or black. I am glad I got white, as I store the sleds in the trailer for the summer. No heat issues, even when the trailer was sitting in the sun.
Good Luck :Rockon:

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

Back