• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trojan Virus Attack

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Totallyamaha was attacked by a Virus thru our ads manager. If you are getting warnings of Trojan attacks from Totallyamaha, you will need to clear your browser temp files or cache to rid of the bad banners. Please post if you are still seeing problems once that is done.

Thanks...I noticed a couple of blocked attacks on my computers.

MrSled said:
Totallyamaha was attacked by a Virus thru our ads manager. If you are getting warnings of Trojan attacks from Totallyamaha, you will need to clear your browser temp files or cache to rid of the bad banners. Please post if you are still seeing problems once that is done.

Worked for me.

Thanks again Tom ;)!

MrSled said:
Banners are down for now. I need to work on a few things before I can get it back running...

Tom, like I mentioned in my e-mail, I have to hit the back button at least 3 times before it will actually go back?

I was also just in the classifieds, went to the units then backed out 3 times then went into the parts and after having hit the back button 3 times, it took me back to units? When I backed out of units it completely took me out of the classifieds. :dunno:

I had no Avast warnings this time opening the site or even logging in so something your doing is working.

Good luck with everything ;)!

MrSled said:
Are you using IE?? I use Mozilla and have no problems with back button, that maybe a PC Issue.

Pretty much computer illiterate Tom so not really sure what all I have on mine?
The back button issue only started with this latest clitch, I never seen it before on here or any other forum.

All seems good now though, only one tap on the back button to get me back and no other issues that I can see so far. ;)!

Irv said:
MrSled said:
Are you using IE?? I use Mozilla and have no problems with back button, that maybe a PC Issue.

Pretty much computer illiterate Tom so not really sure what all I have on mine?
The back button issue only started with this latest clitch, I never seen it before on here or any other forum.

All seems good now though, only one tap on the back button to get me back and no other issues that I can see so far. ;)!

Awesome :Rockon: Very good news :Rockon:

MrSled said:
Anyone having any issues with this again? Want to be sure we are clear of it ?

All seems good on my wife's laptop Tom.
I just got my desktop back from a tech place as it went down over a week ago!

All seems ok with it so far, other than I have a stupid Bing pop-up that happens then defaults to it when I open up IE?? :o|

Seems this S@#% gets worse everyday.

Back