• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tug Hill help?

Swampfox

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder
My group of 4 riders are looking into making a trip to NY. We will be coming from northern Illinois. Looking for any help as to where is the best place to stay, or who to get in contact with for info. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

When are you looking to make the ride out?? The Hill is touch and go with conditions right now. Lots of water and stuck sleds. The Edge Hotel and The Lodge at Headwaters are good. Also the Montague Inn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We aren't talking about going until the second week in February. I will definitely look into those hotels. We are having a hard time figuring out the registration. I've seen that it is 100$ for out of state, but then it looks like another sticker is needed for certain towns. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

Town of Webb/Old Forge you need additional registration. You don’t need to get this additional registration to ride on the Hill. However stay out/off the trails in the town of Webb, signs are posted when entering these trails. You can get a ticket for riding with out the proper reg for that area. Plenty of other trails to ride the. In that area. If you join a local NY club you get a discount on NY registration. Also NY is having a free weekend in February. First weekend I believe. As long as you are registered in your home state. Go to this web site for better info. http://nysnowmobiler.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back