• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo rx1 sputtering and missing when on boost

Are you running more boost now? If so, check your plug gap, it needs to be smaller when the boost increases. I had this problem when I added boost on my pickup truck and my buddy has this happen on his 2012 Trubo cat when he added boost. GL
Thanks . Plugs are .18 gap and running 20-25 boost , thinking it’s my carb signals .

What’s the round thing with green hoses for . Also what jetting you running now . I have the billet tees on mine already . Looking for some for another sled . For a friend. Gonna try my plumbing like yours . Mines different.

The round thing is a breather box for the blowyby and I plumbed it back into the oil tank .I was running 152 mains till the last ride when it started running too rich. It was about 35 degrees and 8000 ft and were getting snow over the hoods all day. Are you running the same plumbing that you had when it was a rearmount ?

Ken........

What’s the round thing with green hoses for . Also what jetting you running now . I have the billet tees on mine already . Looking for some for another sled . For a friend. Gonna try my plumbing like yours . Mines different.

The round thing is a breather box for the blowyby and I plumbed it back into the oil tank .I was running 152 mains till the last ride when it started running too rich. It was about 35 degrees and 8000 ft and were getting snow over the hoods all day. Are you running the same plumbing that you had when it was a rearmount ?

Ken........
Mine was a front mount . The plumbing is still the same for intercooler. Where did you tee your fuel pressure regulator to on your setup. Tbanks for help guys . Appreciate it

I’m not running a breather box . My hose is open to atmosphere. Crank Breather one .do I need one .

0C648143-4830-4149-8C4B-ABFA7B074890.jpeg Intercooler plumbing .

Talked to julien at alpine Motorsport and he said the plate needs to be inside intercooler. Gonna get it put back on . Thanks julien . Don’t know why I took powderlites advice . Made the sled worse with his setup . I’ll let you guys know how I make out

Problem is fixed . I installed the restricter plate back on in intercooler and put plumbing back to way it was and sled runs awesome . Don’t understand why Dave from powderlites told me to take it out .everytime I called and got advice from him sled got worse . Talks to julien at alpine and he told me to put it back on and sled runs awesome now . Tried to upload a video but it says file to big . But all my chasing gremlins is over and I can park the sled knowing it’s running good .

Back