• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

turbo-vs-nitrous

See ya at the dam...Hope your power doesn't run out....... :ORC.Don't forget, I will turn up the wick!!! :tg:

Thats ok, I have heard all your... :crap: ... : excuses before...nothing new, I am used to it!................ :drink:

My Turbo crazy fast at trail boost, and silly fast at 16lbs. Mike Hyman (buster696) is just crushing guys out east on the dirt, and Im talking big stuff. The thing with a turbo that you have to remember is there is always more if you want or need it. Turbos are just awesome...BBY

As we mentioned in another post, we are going to be tuning up our nitrous kits this year up to a 200 HP on top of the original HP so we should be right around 340 HP. As mentioned, our Wet kit that is running on RX1 Larry's sled right now is definitely capable of keeping up with turbo sleds and if not beat majority of them. Get the right setup and you can make your buddy's sled with a turbo very angry.

I have video of srxguys sled getting beat by a 60 hp holtzman set up if he is the one that bought my dads 03 from rochester ny.......

Jason

ny01srx said:
I have video of srxguys sled getting beat by a 60 hp holtzman set up if he is the one that bought my dads 03 from rochester ny.......

Jason
Thats me.......I have changed a few things and fixed a few of the problems that I found on it....Its good to go now...... :Rockon:

Snowy1 and Ripntear have the right idea. The intercooling effect of the nitrous used with the turbo is a big bonus. On the car, it makes more additional power because of the cooling of the hot intake air. You guys have cold air and snow on your intercoolers, so the effect is not as dramatic, but it still helps. As snowy1 said, While turbos or nitrous are great on their own, the only thing better than boost or nitrous, is boost and nitrous ;)! .
Tom

Back