• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY End of Year Ride

Awesome video Tom. Thanks for putting it together and sharing. I'm sad that was the last ride. Our season went by so fast this year. We're all looking forward to next seasons TY rides already.

I was hoping everyone would like the Video.. I tried to get a little of everything. Can you explain the stars and trophy? I get asked and since we dont do the off trail I dont know the story. I am heading back to Muni the weekend of April 5th, staying across from Foggys and trailering to the planes if the weather is nice and not rainy. I love the late season in that area. Everything is melting, the Hurricane river is rocking, the Log Slide is beautiful, Trapper Cabin is still so scenic, plus the snow is still nice and deep :D and how many times can you say you snowmobile after Easter.

I was hoping everyone would like the Video.. I tried to get a little of everything. Can you explain the stars and trophy? I get asked and since we dont do the off trail I dont know the story. I am heading back to Muni the weekend of April 5th, staying across from Foggys and trailering to the planes if the weather is nice and not rainy. I love the late season in that area. Everything is melting, the Hurricane river is rocking, the Log Slide is beautiful, Trapper Cabin is still so scenic, plus the snow is still nice and deep :D and how many times can you say you snowmobile after Easter.
You earn a Gold Star for each stuck that requires assistance from someone else in the group to get out of. Kinda' like a notch in you gun stock so to speak. Generally speaking, when the more experienced riders in the group get stuck, it almost always requires assistance of one or more diggers, and its generally not in a spot that is easy to get to.

Gold cup is a traveling trophy. You are award the Gold Cup for any unplanned dismounts and such. Once you have it, you are stuck with it until you find someone less fortunate than you that also cannot stay on their sled, and you can then pass it on.

Great Video Tom. I will put out another Off Trail video once I get a bit of time to put it together.

Here are installments 1 and 2 from the Off-trail Crew. This covers day one (Thursday) and day two (Friday). The last two days are in the works:Rockon:

Back