• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Shirt Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go guys. 40 years of Yamaha performance 2-stroke and 4.

"2017 Sidewinder changes EVERYTHING!"

Ride Shirt reduced.jpg

Last edited:

looks good I think this years date is a must my wife thinks the ones you sent me for this year are leftovers from 2002 because that is the only date on them.

Not that hard actually.
Took a pic from the TY Ride. Used Windows photo editor to make it black and white. Copy and pasted a few Of Mr Sled's pics from above to get the symbols and lettering.
Used a free online photo editor to put all the parts together. Took all of an hour or so.
Now its your turn to make a design. :p
Don't hold your breath not creative here. I will leave that to you guys

Franks the tank came up with a few more designs. I came up with 2 from hers. We can use Steiners and SnoNinjas as two more picks as well in the selection process.

Here is Frank the Tanks:
Version1

2017 FTT 1.jpg

Version 2

2017 FTT 2.jpg

Here are mine:
Version 1
2017 MrSled 1.jpg

Version 2
2017 MrSled 2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the simplicity . The blueing on the turbo of Mr Sled's V2 is a nice touch but the headlight of V1 looks cleaner.
Nice job Frank

I like the simplicity . The blueing on the turbo of Mr Sled's V2 is a nice touch but the headlight of V1 looks cleaner.
Nice job Frank

The bluing was an accident. Should all be black and gray. We were just trying to come up with more ideas. Hope that this would make others give it a try.

I like snonijas as it covers all Yamaha owners BUT the Sidewinder one really hits home for us Sidewinder guys. Maybe you could take orders for the Sidewinder and just do a run of Snoninjas as the main one if no others come fwd. Good job artist !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back