• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Shirts 2014- 15 Season!!

I still have some ride shirts left to purchase:
T-shirts: 1-medium, 2-Large, 5-XL and 1-2x
Long Sleeve Shirts: 1-medium, 1-Large, 5-XL and 1-2x
Hoodie: 3-XL and 2-2x

Hey Tom, Save 1- extra large T Shirt, and 1- extra large hoodie for me. I'll drop you a check for $45 in the mail for them, just bring them with you to the first TY ride in Munising, and save having to ship them. Thanks Dan

Hey Tom, Save 1- extra large T Shirt, and 1- extra large hoodie for me. I'll drop you a check for $45 in the mail for them, just bring them with you to the first TY ride in Munising, and save having to ship them. Thanks Dan

You got it. I will pull them now.

Thanks Tom, See you in about 10 days, when are you planning on coming over? We are planning on driving up on Wed.

Hey Tom, I'm as bad as a old women, I want to change my order and add 1 more extra large long sleeve T shirt for a friend. I think I didn't say that I wanted a long sleeve the first time I wrote, but I did have the amount right. So to clear this up, I want 2- extra large long sleeve tee's and 1- extra large hoodie. Thanks, sorry for any confussion

Hey Tom, I'm as bad as a old women, I want to change my order and add 1 more extra large long sleeve T shirt for a friend. I think I didn't say that I wanted a long sleeve the first time I wrote, but I did have the amount right. So to clear this up, I want 2- extra large long sleeve tee's and 1- extra large hoodie. Thanks, sorry for any confussion

LOL.. Ok so your sending $62 then correct?

You got it Tom, the check is in the mail box. Thanks , sorry about the confusion.

Tom I will take a 2xhoodie and a xl long sleve t if you still have it

Back