• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer Racing products are on their way!

"SRXSPEC" thanks for offering to send what I might need. As for the belt I run the stock 8GS belt on it and it is brand new. I did not want to bother with the reverse update in shims and belt change. It hits the rev limiter constantly in fresh POW because of the reduced load. I will give you a call next week. I do like how the kit helped it out of the hole and midrange.

Thanks again!!

Attachments

• Phazer 07 002.jpg
    Phazer 07 002.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 58

Last time I bought a belt they gave me that dumb new belt instead of original 8gs.I didn't catch it till it was on sled and I saw how low it ran.If Yamaha wanted to run the belt lower to help reverse why didnt they just shim the clutch.Now its confusion for everyone.I dont get that one at all.

On a bright note Man your sled is clean!Nice!

I just noticed that last night. Is that the only difference? Narrower,? I've never been a fan of running a belt near that low!

My stuff shipped out from Ulmer Racing on the 9th.

Guess where it is now!

"Your package is being processed by Canada Customs"

DAMMIT :o| :o| :o|

It took forever to get my Skinz exhaust though Canadian Customs tow months ago.

So yeah my stuff is STILL at customs.

So after I finally got a hold of someone to speak to, guess what their genious response was...

"It can take anywhere from 48hrs to 6 weeks."

:o| :o| :o|
:die CANADA CUSTOMS

MikeWalters said:

So after I finally got a hold of someone to speak to, guess what their genious response was...

that goes for every other country to. I one bought something from japan and it was held in japan for one month then U.S. for another month.

MikeWalters said:

Wow!, I have never had problems with Canadian customs.. must be just bad luck, or how the customs form was done perhaps?

Ya who knows. I have ordered stuff out of the States lots of times with max 3. days at customs.

Holiday season backlog maybe? Either way I'm pissed cause we have snow!

PattyJack said:
MikeWalters said:

Wow!, I have never had problems with Canadian customs.. must be just bad luck, or how the customs form was done perhaps?

That's cause there's never been a Newfie terrorist.

Package out of Canada customs!!!! Can't wait!

I want to see what this Phazer can do. Without boost or N20 I figure there is not much else that can be done to improve power (once I am done installing all of it of course.)

The feeling of having your gut go funny when you hit the throttle never gets old!

I would suspect next winter will bring N20, or maybe a new snocross Exciter when Yamaha releases it!! Haha, here we go with rumors again!

My parts arrived!!

This is gonna kill me cause I am swamped with work and won't have time to install them til this weekend.

I wonder what a dyno would say after doing exhaust, intake and fuel programmer. We are 81hp stock according to Dynotech Research, I am guessing max would be low to mid 90's naturally aspirated. (without serious work of course, just bolt-ons...) I don't think you can simply add the HP numbers for all your products as they may develop max HP at different RPM ranges.

I have not bought the ignition module for the PCIII, but I am not sure what it would add for horsepower. Probably just driveability.

This is going to be a long, long week!

Back