• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ULMER vs MATTS

I'd be interested in a comparison also. There are many people who are very happy with Matt's setup, sounds like it is a setup that is going to be hard to beat. Plus it sounds like he is a terrific guy to do business with. If conditions would just come around I could justify spending another $400 on the sled. Right now it is a big dust collector!

Racemad, you won't be disappointed with Matt's setup by any means. Either setup (The Speedshop) or ours (Ulmer) is a blast to ride and you'll surprise alot of bigger sleds!

I haven't runs Matt's clutching so I can't comment on it, but I did put Ulmer Racing Stage 3 setup on my brand new 05 RX-1 ER. With 91 miles on the odometer I got to race a F7 with all the mods in a drag race. Kicked his #*$&@. Actually beat every sled I raced that weekend. Drag racing, top end, 20,30,60 MPH roll's.. didn't matter.. I was king.
I don't have the ECP kit yet.. that's my next mod.

Back