• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

under tunnel exhaust with stock muffler?

So I did some searching and didn't see anything in regards to utilizing the stock muffler and doing an under tunnel ? It's probably because it's not possible but I figured I'd ask here and see if anyone has attempted it. It looks like if you cut a few inches off the header it would move the muffler back enough to mount it downward and use an exhaust turn out to point it down? Reason I'm asking is I want stock sound with the benefit of using all of the space on the back of the sled.

Let me know your thoughts

I used a magnaflow muffler and removed my tunnel protectors up to about were the headers stop. cut the header welded it straight back with a V band setup. im sure it will work just got to make custom mount. i have not got to try mine yet since the snow has melted here in Wisconsin 3 times now. 18" should be on the ground but we got lucky and have 3" were I normally ride. trails still closed.

Back