• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

UP Bushman Steering Kit

SXRider7Hundo

Snake Bit!
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder LTX LE
2021 SX Venom
YOUTUBE
TheDomesticatedHick
I just installed it this past weekend and we were blessed with a very nice amount of snow so I was able to test out the lady's phazer. I just needed to post that this kit, is by far, bar NONE, the BEST that money can buy! I will be purchasing a spindle kit in the future from him. Top notch components, and I cannot believe how SMOOTH and TIGHT the steering is in her machine now. You made a very special lady happy UP Bushman- thank you so much! The smile on her face when she attempted to turn the bars and there was no slop was priceless!:Rockon::Rockon::Rockon::Rockon::rocks::rocks::rocks:

I also just installed two of his kits and al I can say is AWESOME the steering is nice and tight. Thanx Rob

Last edited:
It replaces the plastic bushing with new non plastic (can't remember the name of the material )ones and a new bushing It will take all of the slop out of your steering. I just did 2 of them an 07 and 09. The 09 with 3k on it and the 07 with 5k. The 07 was better from the start. So I don't think it matters how many miles are on the sled. Trust me it works great. There is just a bit of play but that is in the ball joints. I can't wait to ride it.

Yep- The original design was not the most well thought out. The originals are plastic with washers built into them. The bushings are bronze if I remember right and his plastic is Delrin. Much tighter tolerances and the wear properties will be great!

Back