• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Updated Site... not complete

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
The site is still under major renovation. We have many small problems and glitches that need to be fixed so please be patient with us. We will address them as fast as we can.

Users may need to request a new password from the forum and confirm by email. Also some user groups may be messed up or not assigned. Please post problems in this thread and we will get to them as fast as we can.

You may have to upload a new Avatar if not shown and you may have to check the box for email notifications on existing threads as you post to them.

Email confirmations, hotmail, msn, live and outlook.com emails are not being delivered. Please send them a message as everything is fine on our end but they keep changing their filters. You may want to get another mail account for notifications and have it forwarded.

The updates look great!

The links in the Phazer, Venture light, Nytro and RX sections for the torque specs do not work anymore.

So far, looks good Tom! I can now subscribe to a whole forum section. Cool! ;)!

And yes, there will be growing pains, having just experienced a similar upgrade on another forum I frequent a lot. So far, some of the issues that were experienced there I haven't seen here.

I recommend that you start a thread just for site upgrade issues for people to post so you don't wind up with multiple threads.

The updates look great!

The links in the Phazer, Venture light, Nytro and RX sections for the torque specs do not work anymore.

That's one issue that happened over there but all links within the forum were dead. Not all have been affected here from what I see. Maybe older ones or something else going on?

That's one issue that happened over there but all links within the forum were dead. Not all have been affected here from what I see. Maybe older ones or something else going on?
Do you mean on the Totallyamaha.net forums? I might be able to have those fixed.

Awesome new look! Nice, simple and clean. Looking forward to the Tapatalk option as well. Great job.

Some links to ty4stroke threads are working and others not, like the torque specs ones.

I just tried on my GS4 phone, it asked me if I wanted to use Tapatalk. I just went to the site and the mobile version looks awesome! Don't need Tapatalk really.

looking good mrsled! the bugs will show them selves just like a normal pest does.

Back