• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

upper suspension wheels

there isn't - went thru the same thing with my fx - RTX seems to have a little different wheel, but I still carry my little rubber mallet with and knock the ice off to avoid them not turning.

Why not look into getting a pair of Kimpex brand idlers from Royal Distributing? You just have to match up/measure the upper wheels and cross reference them. I believe they have a 6205 bearing, no?

I think I searched Kimpex for a replacement wheel, and came up with nothing - i dont remember what bearing, but it has a large diam center.

I think somewhere I read you could use the old style viper wheels. I'm not sure though.

I think somewhere I read you could use the old style viper/srx wheels. I'm not sure though.

i searched all night on line with no luck,so today i went to the dealer and got the stockers,i almost fell to the ground when she told me the price,$70 cdn each for those cheap wheels,couldnt beleive it,good thing they come with the bearing,now i'll make sure those wheels are turning before taking off,they did last 9000 miles though,better than some i've seen on here

Back