• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

USED VECTOR PRICES??????????

wwolfe

Found an 05' Vector ER Blue with 20 miles on it, bone stock with no accessories (cover, spare belt, stud, etc). Purchased 1 month ago and obviously still under warranty. Owner is down to $6,500, is this fair on a barey used vector? I cannot find 05' prices yet in Kelly Blue book or NADA. I was quoted $7600 on a brand new Vector off the showroom floor. I think it is a good buy just curious to what other people are finding out there. I think I am going to hold off on my decision until Monday @ 3PM to see what Yammi has to offer in the 06' lineup.

Not sure on Vector prices at all. But if the new price you've been quoted is the best anyone can do, the used one you listed is worthwhile.

They sleds are new, and I've seen few used. The new price might not be out the door. You may need to include tax and freight/prep.

The $6500 seems reasonable to me. The sled sounds hardly used. And is about $1500 off the OTD new prices I found.

vector

I just bought a vector about 3-4 weeks ago and paid 6500.00 that was there asking price but they sold out of them for that price.

I'll sell my vector for $6200 with 1150 miles on it. This is simply because although I love the sled, I have a feeling they will have at least one 06 that I will like even more.

i wish i could buy a new sled htis year but im gonna have to wait...cant buy everything u want when ur 17...maybe i'll talk to dad bout a graduation present!!

pimpedrsrage said:
i wish i could buy a new sled htis year but im gonna have to wait...cant buy everything u want when ur 17...maybe i'll talk to dad bout a graduation present!!

Be greatful for what you are riding now. I was riding old broken down junk when I was in high school. You have the rest of your life to ride. Don't spend a lot of money on sleds, get yourself financially set better in life, buy a home first. That sled will last one heck of a long time.

I was at my dealer in SE minnesota and he has 2 vector er left and one rage. Rage and one vector is silver and the other vector er is blue. He is selling for $6795 OTD plus tax on either the vector or rage. His number is 507-775-7242

Have a 2005 Vector ER silver model for sale. It has 200 miles on it total and 80 of those were on the track dyno doing clutch kit work. Always kept inside and in mint shape. Asking $6500 stock with extra belt or $6700 with our Stage III clutch kit in it.

Back