• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector grips

Gruffy

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005&2012 Vector
2016 Viper
Have a 2012 Vector, which my kid rolled(no injuries) and bents the bars. Well I got one side grip off no prob, but other side the grip ripped in 2. Been looking online in vain to find replacement curved grips. Any one know where I can get a set? Also, should I put cork on bars? the heater elements came off but left behind some of its foam on the bars. Thanks.

Have a 2012 Vector, which my kid rolled(no injuries) and bents the bars. Well I got one side grip off no prob, but other side the grip ripped in 2. Been looking online in vain to find replacement curved grips. Any one know where I can get a set? Also, should I put cork on bars? the heater elements came off but left behind some of its foam on the bars. Thanks.
Check with Spa City Sled Parts or Barn of Parts. They may have a set of used handlebars with good heated grips. All of the 2011+ Apex's and 2012+ Vectors use the same bars & grips.

Back