• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector Limiter Strap

ok rode on a packed trail yesterday,it was'nt too bad{ski lift}.There is only one strap on a 2010 mono skid.My shock is set 5 off of full hard ,RA adj. is at 3 from full soft.Transfer rod is stock,1.25 ''.Traction is very good.It's getting 6'' SlimJim's this afternoon.The ride is fantastic.I think the rider forward position is much like a modern motorcycle,elbows up position really comes into play for steering response.

Glad to hear it worked well for you. You can make adjustments to cut down on ski lift, but it's important to know that it is never going to go away with these sleds. Nature of the beast.

oldyami said:
ok rode on a packed trail yesterday,it was'nt too bad{ski lift}.There is only one strap on a 2010 mono skid.My shock is set 5 off of full hard ,RA adj. is at 3 from full soft.Transfer rod is stock,1.25 ''.Traction is very good.It's getting 6'' SlimJim's this afternoon.The ride is fantastic.I think the rider forward position is much like a modern motorcycle,elbows up position really comes into play for steering response.

You get use to the ski lift after awhile and learn to just go on one ski. If you still have ski lift you could go two holes on the track. One dealer told me they set all the sleds two holes up and another told me they just do one. I have mine pulled up one and am just use to driving it through the corner on one ski. Get some snowtrackers aggressive and they give you a good point of contact. :Rockon:

Just put 370 miles on new 2010 Vector LTX GT. Very tippy out of the trailer. Adjusted transfer rod towards minimum and ride changed completely. Turned like a dream without much effort and ski lift was dramatically reduced. Have not adjusted limiter strap yet. Just a great sled.

Back