• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector > MXZ440X and 600

4strokesmoke

Extreme
I did a little racing against a 02 440 ski-dont racer and a mxz 600 and the vector came out of the hole faster and stayed on top down the whole feild by 4or 5 sled lengths to take the win :Rockon:

How am i beating 440 liquid cooled racers for holeshots (440 had picks too, vector none) it must be that :yam: :4STroke:

BTW mods, i think we should start a kill stories thred for the sleds we beat up on this winter :rocks:

MadMax said:
Gotta luv that ripper track........................ ;)! :yam: :4STroke: MM.

My buds that follow me HATE it 'cause it throws stuff all over them! (dam ripsaw is all I ever hear) We'll see how they like it this year with the SHORT flap on it. ;)!

Ya the ripsaw kicks some tail ! but still the 440 had a 1.5" snow cross track. I just think its the gobs of 4 stroke power ;)!

Me and my buudy went out last night he has got a 700 mxz I thought he would eat my vector, But it was the other way around , To top it off I broke his whindsheild when he was behide me. :yam:

Back