• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector vs Rage

SRX Maine

Extreme
After a very rainy winter, i was thinking of shopping for a 06 4 stroke.
I'm sure there will be a few leftovers to be had
I'd like a tall wind srceen (warmness needed) & need room for a GPS on the dash.
I also like good floatation & the Mono rear skid.
I'm totally clueless on these two models, but maybe you guys can help
steer me in the right direction. I might be looking at the wrong sled all together
Thanks, Bob

If your looking for the best ride ,go long track,rage is the way to go.!The items you listed in your post sound like a"rage "to me.good luck.............

Yes go 2006 Rage awesome sled,better suspention then 05.We ride western Maine trails,lakes,powder,great all around.06 is faster then 05.Hubby can only get bout 110 my 2006 was 118-120 coming down the lake today. :4STroke:

yamasnowpilot,have you had any suspention issues with your 06 (hyfax,mono cable,ect???)thanks what dealerdo you use???

Not one problem,I bought my sled in Topsham at "Woody's",but I also deal with Ken's in Norway alot to.It is a great sled.It is much more cushy ride then the 05,Faster then the 05.Hubby was getting 110-115 sat. on the lake,I was getting 115-120 on the lake,he has 05 and I have 06.Headed to Canada on a 1,500. mile trek Friday,will let you know how it was when I get back the 26th.Happy trails,PRAY FOR SNOW!!! :yam:

Back