• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Venture MP - Phazer MTX

Hey Murph, Yzman is probably right. The Venture tunnel has a raised section from just behind the seat that makes enough room for the muff. You might be able to tell from the pictures - the muff sits right above the upper idler wheels so even with the suspension fully compressed the track has lots of room.

karl said:
Hey Murph, Yzman is probably right. The Venture tunnel has a raised section from just behind the seat that makes enough room for the muff. You might be able to tell from the pictures - the muff sits right above the upper idler wheels so even with the suspension fully compressed the track has lots of room.

I may be wrong, but I think compressing the suspension will not make the track any closer to the muffler on the VL/MP. For it to get closer, wouldn't it have to expand or have bigger lugs or studs?

You are right Bomba, the VL/MP is set up in such a way that no matter how much you compress the suspension the track will not hit the muff. I am running a 2" lug track and still have lots of room between it and the muff.

Back