• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

video of me waterskippin the xtx.and friend sinking my viper

"Get the f@ck out of the water dumba@@!!" lmao!! haha great video!! That viper sounds great, or sounded great I should say

jeffT said:
You have snow to ride on and you would rather play on the water????????????? I DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no snow here, im jealous
haha that is so funny the guy runnin the camera is hilarious

justinator said:
"Get the f@ck out of the water dumba@@!!" lmao!! haha great video!! That viper sounds great, or sounded great I should say

thanks! Viper is all good! its a yamaha! haha it wasnt completly submerged.. so we just left the key off and pulled it over slowly a few times. turned key on and it fired right up and runs perfect! the viper has a bender can. also 1.5'' ripsaw ;)!

also the snow was terrible, it was 40 degrees and we had 3 guys with 2 sleds! and gear for 1 person there, so i didnt wanna take off too far from home. right now its already starting to get bare.. better get them back in storage!

Back