• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIKING 6 ?

MR.HAPPY

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
YAMAHA
Just bought a Viking 6 for light trail riding in the UP & gravel/dirt roads in Illinois.
How big of tires can I put on without being sorry?
Was thinking 28" Bighorns because I had great luck with them a few years ago!
10" wide on all for corners OK?
Just don't want to rub all the time or lose lots of power...?

i do know on the rhino's that anything over 26" tires, you need to do clutch work or gearing if you can find it.

The Viking 700 engine and clutch are pretty much the same as the old Rhino. I had a Viking 3 seater for a bit, I wouldn’t run any larger than you truly need for conditions. As for clearance, 26”ish sticks in my mind.

do not need turn signals up here, so i just use the old arm signals when i need to.

music depends on while driving or parked. while driving, put speakers in a helmet. for parked/low speed, everyone i know built their own mounted to the roll cage using their choice of speakers/head unit. my brother used a marine radio that was able to link to his phone with blue tooth with low quality marine marine speakers. he reccomends higher quality speakers as the cheaper ones are not good for sq.

Back