• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIP Membership and TY

Crewchief47

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Nytro MTX 45th
This is a blatant ‘Sales’ pitch but unlike with telemarketers or door knockers, you can stop reading at any time without being ‘rude’! This is NOT intended to guilt trip any of you into VIP, it just expands on a comparison I’ve made in the past.

I believe a majority of the members and lurkers that visit TY and the forums would agree that the information provided is immensely useful. The tech section is full of information that continues to grow every season, and the forums have become a community of like minded sled heads and Yamaha fans/owners.

I like to compare VIP membership costs to a magazine subscription. I receive “Circle Track and Racing Technology” every month at a cost of $12 US for the year. I burn through the issue in 4 hours or less when it shows up and I’m left waiting for the next one. In contrast, I can spend 30 minutes every day trying keep up with the forums, and often need more than that during the season. For the cost of a magazine subscription, I receive hours, if not days, of TY addiction :) per month. As an added bonus, everyone gets FREE access to TY Tech Pages and real time information available in the forums.

TY would not be what it is today without all this ‘free’ information, but it would not BE at all without VIP members and donators. Bandwidth costs money and many smaller boards have faded away into internet oblivion because they didn’t receive financial support. I’d be surprised if most everyone that has visited TY hasn’t saved at least $10-20 in parts and/or their own time.

As you can see, I’ve bought in for the long haul, and have even helped keep the forums clean and tidy in the past. If VIP membership sounds like something you might be interested in, you can find information about the various packages HERE!

I also became a lifer early on after saving a ton of money and time on repairs. I immediately saw the value of this site and jumped in.

I’d be surprised if most everyone that has visited TY hasn’t saved at least $10-20 in parts and/or their own time.
Absolutely!

I would say I've saved thousands in parts and labor because of the information, great people and vendors on this site. ;)!

Last edited:
Absolutely!

I would say I've saved thousands in parts and labor because of the information, great people and vendors on this site. ;)!
I'm kind of on the fence whether this site has saved me or cost me money hahah, seems like every season I see more mods I want to make to my sled, or great deals on mods that I didn't know about lol It's actually hard to think what I haven't modded on my sled now.

Like my sig says though, loving every minute of it! And the VIP is totally worth keeping this site running!

I too have benefited from the experienced and knowledgeable members on this site. I'm new to snowmobiling (3 years) which makes this information all that much more appreciated. Many thanks to everyone here. I'm signing up for lifetime VIP membership. :rocks:

I just signed up for VIP 2 weeks ago. Happy to support the cause after the connections and information this site has given me!! Thanks to all that run it, Cheers to you!

Back