• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Accessories

Nytro40th said:
got a set of these for my floats

Did you get these from Yamaha? I don't see them as an option. I know AC had them in their catalog but I would prefer to buy from my local Yamaha dealer.

Yes i got those from ebay they are cat. I like the added protection and they are not offered by Yamaha yet, unless you purchase the nytro guards which I am sure would still fit.

This email just in from Yamaha Canada:

Have no worries! Our web site is not updated.

The SRVipers are North America spec, so we have the same models as the USA.

On the XTX SE the front shocks are Fox Float 3s and in the rear is a Float 2.

Cheers,

Scott

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!! COME ON SNOW !!!!!

Great news freelance :) I thought us guys up here in the great white north were going to get the shaft again :( hey did they happen to say anything about our gas and booze ;) !!!

new rob said:
Great news freelance :) I thought us guys up here in the great white north were going to get the shaft again :( hey did they happen to say anything about our gas and booze ;) !!!

nope.......high gas and booze prices = free health care !!! LOL !!!

I think I'm going to get the frogzskin exhaust vent kit and the clutch exhaust vent kit , for sure the one for the exhaust anyways

Back