• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

viper belt storage

IMO if you have a lot of belt dust -- your clutching is off some... A little belt dust is almost impossible to eliminate

Just put the belt on top of the guard and twist it around until it fits there. It can't go anywhere after the side panel is on.

That's what I do also

Isn't that little bag behind the seat for a spare belt?

I store my belt in that bag behind the seat.

image.jpg

In that bag behind the seat is where the belt is supposed to go. I keep my belt in there, air pump and tools. Everything fits fine and belt stays clean.

As do I in the Cat bag belt goes all the way around in a circle in the bag without folding.....you have to show us a pic of belt, pump, and tools in that tiny bag that came stock, I am not saying it cannot be done just not by me ;)!

bag.jpg

Here are some pics of the 8DN belt, pump and tools fitting in that bag that comes stock. It is no different than that tiny bag that filled the nose of the nytro. The tiny bag on the nytro in the nose was also for a belt to fit in.

Attachments

• IMG_20141110_095047.jpg
    IMG_20141110_095047.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_20141110_095055.jpg
    IMG_20141110_095055.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_20141110_095115.jpg
    IMG_20141110_095115.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_20141110_095139.jpg
    IMG_20141110_095139.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 398
Here are some pics of the 8DN belt, pump and tools fitting in that bag that comes stock. It is no different than that tiny bag that filled the nose of the nytro. The tiny bag on the nytro in the nose was also for a belt to fit in.

Not a fan of trying to force all that back in a tiny bag in the cold, but glad it works for you.

Waste of space. Rip it off and put a real bag on

I agree, cat bag easy to put on and is removable. The Yamaha huge bag was a no from me as the riding I do would be hitting my foot on it changing sides while standing. But everybody likes there own way and that's great.

Honestly it is not cramming. The zipper closes smoothly. Realistically if you need in there for the belt you are removing in cold and not putting anything back in cause your belt already blew. So it just frees up space. The tools sit in the belt loop and pump on top. I think the bag has stretched a bit since first time maybe but it works perfect for me.

For trail guys I could see wanting a bigger bag. But guys that go back country need carry only enough. A bigger bag would be cumbersome for me. When we get to our location we drop all gas and cargo in a spot and go ride, take only what we need... beacon, avy pac, shovels, probes, bunje. The rest we can get back to if needed.

Back