• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper demo rides. Gaylord Mi. CANCELLED FOR SUNDAY MARCH 10

Well I just want to look .....so I'm going to ride over there and take a look....I will throw your name out there and maybe???????........lol.... ;)!

Just talked to father in law (owner of T&R Yamaha) he said theres a total of 8 sleds. Only 3 vipers. Sounds like theres apexs, phazer,and nytros.

DEMO RIDES AVAILABLE AFTER 12pm ON FRIDAY
Sorry for all the time changes.

Tracey the mechanic on demo ride.

Attachments

• 486605_4425899734589_637464761_n.jpg
    486605_4425899734589_637464761_n.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 115
Good run it against the Nytro and tell us how it does against it.

test rides

so are rides Friday after noon thru Sunday ? or just friday and sat.

thanks

I rode over there trails are still holding up but getting soft some dirt in corners....anyways they had a phazer and 3 vipers and the head guy was ridding the apex......I asked and they said that's all they had 3 vipers and a phazer to ride....

They told me I could ride with your father In law Friday morning at 7:45 they had two opening( I tossed out your father inlaws name ;)! ) so I will let you know if I can make it...I'm sure I can but just want to check with the boss.....

It did sound like the nytro when they came in from a ride it was alittle louder but sounded pretty good

Only 3 Vipers?? That's too bad, I don't think that's enough of them to let everyone ride one

09Nytro do you think the trails are going to hold up to another two days of 40 degree temps? I was thinking of going up saturday but i dont wanna ride them in the dirt

If it stays warm this weekend I think they will be shot if alot of people come up...they are holding up very well, westill have alot of snow, you could ride power lines and Pipelines and they will be good

The yamaha Reps no there stuff ...so if you have any question just ask ....they seem to know there whit about this new sled...

My wife and I pulled in at 10:30 expecting to ride.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Didn't know they had changed the times. :o| Well no one was there. Found out the crew was out with dealers until noon.. :drink: ;):D Then you had to sign up, well it would have been too much of a time delay for us.. Oh well.. :moon: MM.

Back