• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper MTX 141 we track options

McLovin

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
1997 Mountain Max 700 144 1.5
Hey guys, am hoping for some help! What track options are available for Viper MTX 141 se? It is a 2016. The 2.25 powerclaw it came with is almost finished. I think I would like another 2.25" or maybe a 2". What is available for this sled?
Thanks in advance!

It kind of depends on what type of riding you mainly do. If mostly mountain/off-trail then I probably would go with another Power Claw as they are great tracks. Not 100% sure, but I think that you can even get a 2.6" Power Claw in a 141", (if you do a lot of mountain or deep snow riding).
If you mostly do more cross-over type of riding, then the 2.25" is a good choice.
For non Power Claw options, then Tracks USA is a good source as karl mentioned.

Tracks USA has a 1.75 backcountry or a 2.5 challenger extreme.

I do like the 2.25 Powerclaw, and don't really want more or less paddle than that...but I find the smaller paddles on the edge of the track rip off fairly easily where I ride. Are there track options with just wider paddles, and not the narrow paddles that are on the edge of the Powerclaw?

Looks like it is down to the 2.25 Powerclaw or the 2.5 Camso Challenger Extreme. Has anybody used both of these? Is one known to be more durable than the other?
Thanks!

Back