• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vk Pro

ice scratchers

Here are a few pics of how I installed a set of slide rail ice scratchers on to my ski's instead. Also included are pics of the tow hitch and how I made and installed stand-offs to make it easier to unhitch when I get in a deep hole with a load in tow. The orange strings are there to keep the snowflap from going up into the tunnel while backing up and getting shredded by the track studs. It is difficult to get the hitch pin out because of the overhanging plastic parts. I hope this helps. The pics were taken hastily because I am pressed for time now but I will post better ones later if anyone wants more. I am also in the process of making a different type of ice scratcher that never needs to be taken up no matter what direction you go, backward forward or sideways. Ill post them too when I get them made and installed.

Attachments

• IMGP1006.JPG
    IMGP1006.JPG
    295.1 KB · Views: 197
  • IMGP1002.JPG
    IMGP1002.JPG
    295.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IMGP1005.JPG
    IMGP1005.JPG
    303.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMGP1003.JPG
    IMGP1003.JPG