• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Voyager Snowmobile GPS

Yamahajrp

Extreme
http://trailtech.net/snowmobile_voyager_kits.html

Anyone here of this before or maybe even tried to see how it worked...looks awsome if it works like advertised, my only problem would be the mapping and how it comes up....i would like to get road maps and overlay a snowmobile trail on it be able to label the trail with the numbers and have the road names come up as well....not sure if it would work correctly on this or any unit for that matter

The mapping looks like poop as if it's from 10 years ago with the black and white screen but that's just me. I just used an old Garmin 745 with a motorcycle case and mount from Fleabay. What would interest me is something like the Stryker just for the ability to monitor engine temps, voltage and also has oil and maintenance reminders.

I have one of their small TTO temp gauges on my son's 2 smoke and it works fine.

Brother looked into this a few years ago. was told it ran standard mapping, but when he called a couple of the mapping companies for snowmobile maps, they told him he would have to do some type of conversion. He just dropped it there, and never pursued it any further. I can tell you that I have a trailtech vapor kit on my quad, and love it......but the screen would be a bit small for GPS IMO

Back