• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

want to a stretch a 121 s/c apex

I have the Muffinworks kit on mine with the tipped up rails and a 144 backcountry. Haven't rode it yet but the kit quality is fantastic.

Attachments

• DSC00868S.jpg
    DSC00868S.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 108
stretch

I went to 136" using Muffinworks tunnel and rail extension...QUALITY stuff........that 144 looks awesome...but buddy you need a back bumper on the sled... ;)!

adeboisbriand said:
u have a large area without any wheels. wonder if that will eat up your hyfax. other than that it looks very nice.

I am going to keep an eye on that. If needed I guess I can find a way to add some wheels.

You can add a doulbe bolt mount from an rx-1 at or near the rear suspension scissor. They mount well over the ridge on the side of rail. Regular size wheel, they hold up much better than the little guys!

Honk said:
You can add a doulbe bolt mount from an rx-1 at or near the rear suspension scissor. They mount well over the ridge on the side of rail. Regular size wheel, they hold up much better than the little guys!

Thanks...now where to find them

Phazernut said:
I have the Muffinworks kit on mine with the tipped up rails and a 144 backcountry. Haven't rode it yet but the kit quality is fantastic.

You went from a 121 to a 144?

I haven't tried it myself just hear say on here but everyone said you cant go to a 144 from a 121 because the skid binds?Did you notice any problems? I'm curious in this set up.

Back