• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Warrior LE factory delays

Dukester

Pro
A friend of mine was told, by his dealer, that the reason he hasn't seen his warrior is that Yamaha is having a problem with the paint color Liquid Silver. He was told not to expect it until mid. Dec. or he could change his color and get earlier. My dealler doesn't know when mine is comming in either.

There could be some truth to the silver clour delays. I know for automotive (take VW for example) a popular colour among Jetta's is silver. Producing them is slightly more challenging as the dry time for silver paint is slower than most other colours. Bottom line is that they cannot produce silver ones as fast as other colours due to the increased dry time. Fact or fiction? Don't know for sure.

Talked with my dealer in chi-town on 9-10. He said my LE warrior would be in the week 9/14 and take delivery on 9-20 can`t wait to get the wax out&on!
THINK LOTS OF SNOW!

My company sells automotive paint to bodyshops. While a silver color can
be more challenging to apply (tiger striping mottling) it does not have a longer dry time.

Thanks everone!!! I just talked to my dealler and he offered me a hard to get BLACK warrior and a $450 discount instead of waiting on the Silver one. Is the black really hard to get? It would be my second pick. Sounds like a screw up to me.

The wife has the blue one. We have to be differant, dodn't we. Otherwise she may get blamed for some of the dumb #*$&@ I do! Plus blue is for girls and girlly men.

Back