• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WARRIOR ready to grass drag

I also have a Black '04 Warrior with Yellow lighting decals, anyone know if there is a place that sells realistic flame decals ( or same simialr size and shape to original yellow ones) to replace yellow ? Not real fond of the cheezey yellow lighting, but a realistic red/yellow blue flame combo would look sweet on the black.

You should be able to have your local grapics shop make you some custom flames, having some decals made for mine,all depends on what you want to spend.

Decals ;)! Love the total black!!
Just went back to Webster this weekend. Lived in Webster my whole life til this year. Couldn't believe that end of January that there could be no snow. #$%&*

Stopped by McMillan Marine in Ontario - Nice to have a new Yami dealer!

Paul, if everything works out like the WX man say's we can ride the roads about 2:00AM. That might be our last chance for some local runs. My GT is apart in the garage right now getting the full wax and beauty treatment. I still have not put my reg. stickers on. I had some plates made up but they don't look good either. I might just do what you did and put them on the windshield. However if I get a taller shield I am screwed. Oh well not going to worry about it. Your sled is looking SWEET!! Doug

its was made out of a old vaccum cleaner tube,was lying around the shop and i stuck it in the exhaust pipe and it was a nice fit,cut the angle,couple rivets and bingo chrome exhaust tips.

Back