• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

water skipping

anything skips with enough entrance speed

they should fair well due to the ease of leaning them over, are there any holes in the tunnels near the clutches like the older 2-strokes ?

Blue_Blooded said:

they should fair well due to the ease of leaning them over, are there any holes in the tunnels near the clutches like the older 2-strokes ?

On the MTX there is one by the secondary in the tunnel. It should be plugged.

A good part of the wet boot syndrome is from holes in the tunnel that let the snow in. It gets onthe back of the clutches, and gets thrown out towards your feet! I would definately plug all the holes in the tunnel.
With all the flooding here, we're going out next week sometime to ride some farm fields.. Might wait 'til the dangerous part is over!

they should fair well due to the ease of leaning them over

I found out the hard way last winter what happens with out enough entrance speed, sunk in 10' of water.

Don't want to poach the thread but, Blue_Blooded your Nytro is easy to lean over?
My Previous sled to my Nytro RTX was a 02 Viper; I found that sled extremely easy to lean over, and keep over. But my Nytro is as flat as a pancake! It takes an extreme amount of body language to get mine to lean over, and I am no small package. Maybe there is just some thing I am doing wrong.

I ran some water last winter and yes a good entrance speed is the way to go but too fast you will create a splash and get your belt wet.

Back