• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Water Temp Gauge

Just installed a koso on mine. Super nice and super sleek just hope it works well. I think koso is a pretty good name tho.

Where did you guys get the kits from? Do you have to splice into any wires or are they plug and go?

What do you need for an adapter to make the Koso fit? Can you get it from Koso? Where's the best place to put the sensor?

I put the kit on from ulmer, it's a Daytona it works great, easy instal, small, and has a clock

The adapter is a aluminum piece that goes into the hose.and has a hole with threads for the probe to screw into.

Pm me your email or cell, I have my sled apart now and can email or text pice of everything. I would post them but I won't have time to do it for a while.

furg69 said:
Where are u guys joining the t adapter to ? I just bought a koso also but haven't decided on a good location for the adapter.
I was told to put it on the 4" of hosenkn the brake side of the thermostat so that's where I put mine.

Anyone able to post some pics of their Koso install? I'm really thinking of picking one up, how are you guys mounting it on the dash?

Ill try to get some pics up later but what I did was take a piece of 2 1/5 by 5 inch of aluminum and bent it up using a vice and a hammer so it curved over the guage. I drilled a hole in the aluminum to mount it between the guage and the dash using the top hole and attached the temp guage with Velcro. It sits just above the factory guage.

Here is where mine is its thebine with blue numbers very clean looking I don't have pics of the adapter in the hose I can get them if anyone wants them it'll b a day or two tho.

Attachments

• 13739842980310.jpg
    13739842980310.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 221

Back