• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

water temps with stage 1 mpi

Maybe next season I will install a gauge after the turbo on the plenum, I have always been curious how much temperature increases after the turbo on these non inter-cooled kits.

I'm guessing it must be well within the safe zone since Yamaha has approved this kit to be installed with air filer under the hood where your always starting with warm/hot air to begin with.

Maybe next season I will install a gauge after the turbo on the plenum, I have always been curious how much temperature increases after the turbo on these non inter-cooled kits.

I'm guessing it must be well within the safe zone since Yamaha has approved this kit to be installed with air filer under the hood where your always starting with warm/hot air to begin with.

I hope so. I really like having the intake hidden under the hood. Sleeping waiting for the apex.

Back