• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

west coast sleds ft end kit

Timbersled has just come out with a 42" wide chrome moly front end, with allterrain trail spindles for the Nytro. Should be quite a bit more stable. You can also adjust the spacers out an additional 1" to 43" from what I hear. THe spindles are not extra either. THey can be bought in place of the original powder spindles. The original spindles where a bit squirrely if they weren't aligned perfect on the 39" wide set. That is on the trail of course. I just put this setup on my Apex, and am thinking of putting it on my Nytro. They work with stock Fox floats, or GYT style clickers from what Allen says. As far as West Coast; I hear they make a solid product. Only a 39" kit to date from what I see. Which makes you narrower then the existing setup, and possibly a little more tippy on the trails IMO/2 cents supposed to be good in the mountains though

http://www.timbersled.com/BarkbustersAArms.htm

stndinup said:
I have a WCS front end kit. It is well over 39inches. It has the 09' XTX geometry. My setup is measuring right at 41".

Is that using the 1" of adjustment WCS gives you? WHich would make since then. They say that the arms are 39" but can be brought out 1" on each side.

Back