• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what a difference

on the last ride i did get a bit of darting but i think it was the trail conditions more then anything
the only negative so far with the new setup is that i lost some traction with the transfer setting , but that was to be expected

not sure if we're gonna get anymore riding in this year(gettin abit warm)
but if we do, i may put some traction back into it and possible take on more hole on the strap (if needed)

greg

I would just like to have some clarification. My strap was in the second set of holes from the top, is this the stock setting? I just moved to the third set of holes from the top, is this now considered to be tightened by one hole? Hope this works as stated here. All the adjustments i have made based on feed back from this sight have been spot on and i hope this adjustment gives the same results. Thanks again guys

rosco said:
I would just like to have some clarification. My strap was in the second set of holes from the top, is this the stock setting? I just moved to the third set of holes from the top, is this now considered to be tightened by one hole? Hope this works as stated here. All the adjustments i have made based on feed back from this sight have been spot on and i hope this adjustment gives the same results. Thanks again guys

im not sure if they are all set at the same hole from the factory, although i would assume as much.
you are correct in that you have tighten by 1 hole ....shortening=tightened

I might be mistaken, but the second set of holes from the top is the second loosest position, right? I noticed this year that was the position of my Vector from the box. I figured that at least it would have been in the middle.

Back