• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What brand of snowmobile boots do you recommend?

Bunny boots- military style. Been wet at -10f and still warm.

A friend of mine turned me on to Hunting Boots.
They are super warm and waterproof.
These crazy guys (my opinion, lol) wander through the swamps, climb trees and just sit, don't even move. Their boots must keep them warm and dry, so they are pretty good.
And usually cost less, about right now everyone is clearing them out. (Usually $50 or so right now.)

Used to go for the cool looks of snowmobile boots, but got really tired of cold feet!
Have never had cold feet again! ;)!

PS Bunny boots... a friend has them, calls them Mickey Mouse boots, they fill with air.
His are very warm, once they warm up!

Yamaha DC boots with the BOA system. I love those boots little hard to walk in due to the excellent ankle support.

If you are looking for a nice boot thats easy to adjust and take on and off the boa laces are the way to go.

darren

Mickey Mouse boots all the way! Nothing better! Period! :Rockon:

I look at it like this If there good enough for the military there good enough for me! and they are warm! The white one are warmer yet! You can buy on ebay 2 pr for under 100.00 Can't go wrong there! :-o

Attachments

• 0cb7_1.jpg
    0cb7_1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 150
Well guys I appreciate all the feedback, and believe this is one of those areas where there is not just one right answer, but probably several good choices. A lot of it is personal preference. I liked many that I saw and think I could have been happy with many but I kind of went out on a limb and bought a pair no one specifically mentioned.....the Baffin Pivot. I'm familiar with the Baffin name and know they are quality. I like the BOA design (considerably less cost than the Yamaha DC) and I figured I'd give it a try. I found on sale at http://www.6pm.com/n/p/p/7176884/c/133.html for $126.50....wish me luck, I'll keep you posted!

;)!

Attachments

• baffin pivot.jpg
    baffin pivot.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 136
Those look pretty interesting. You will have to let us know how they work out this year.

Sorels for a couple hunderd years but now I have Yamaha polar boots. The key is to take out the inserts every time to dry them out. ;)!

Back