• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Started her up just to get the sound and smell, and had to sit on her ;)!

Dimebag said:
Fueled her up. Getting ready for the last ride of the season, friday 1st of june :-o
Haven't been watching closely, but if this means you are running the stock xtx after the work out the other one got. please post results and pics of what the stock machine go's through

sgilbert said:
Dimebag said:
Fueled her up. Getting ready for the last ride of the season, friday 1st of june :-o
Haven't been watching closely, but if this means you are running the stock xtx after the work out the other one got. please post results and pics of what the stock machine go's through

Yeah, Im taking the XTX for a test ride. I havent got a tether on it yet, so i dont plan on rolling it on the first ride. (Read; plan).
I just wanna make sure the sled works before i stow it away for summer..

Picked up my rtx in Iowa yesterday. Installed front grab bar, rear bumper, marginal wheel kit, 4th wheel kit, and skid plate. Made a list of what I had from my old project to go on her and will be ordering the rest of the goodies for my summer build.

Dimebag said:

So, envious of you still riding. I'm looking forward to my MCX 270 turbo installation later this summer..

Im done now. Had the last ride of the season yesterday.. 9th of june. Thats a personal record.
Epic conditions at 4500 ft. The problem is getting up there..

If i only had a helicopter.. ;)!

Finally got the oil changed and put away for a few months

Back